Friday, February 12, 2010

My test of patience!

I feel like it will never end! We put our house up for sale a few weeks ago and I feels like it has been forever and that it is never going to sell. I know I'm probably being impatient, but I just really want to be in the new house. Maybe we aren't supposed to move???? I just feel like maybe there is a reason that the house isn't selling; hopefully the reason is that the housing market is going to go down again and we will be able to find a bigger house for the price that we are willing to pay. If it's bigger that the one we have an offer right now, then it would be worth the wait. I just don't like waiting!!!!!! GRRRRR LOL

If this is a test of my patience then I think I failed miserably

1 comment:

  1. No worries, I felt exactly the same way, it took three months for my house to sell and it felt like an E.T.E.R.N.I.T.Y, and now it feels like it was forever ago (it's been three months since we moved out haha)

    ReplyDelete